Few days back, we had posted a blog regarding the upcoming Q & A theme. The time has come and we have finally launched it. We are really excited with the release of this theme. It has enhanced the variety of our theme collection and has made it more extensive. With this said, the theme is all set to gain popularity within few days of its launch. Once you start using the theme, you will be amazed with its functionality.
- It is an excellent theme designed in a very impressive format.
- It is well-structured and has a responsive layout.
- The exclusive customization options make it a must-buy theme.
- The theme has a very intuitive control panel.
- It is based on a secure framework and has a clean code.
- The theme shares compatibility with all the major browsers.
- Profile pages are created for the users with Gravatar and Social integration.
- It is supported by various widgets.
- Heading tags are used by the theme for the purpose of SEO.
Check out the theme and you will love it because of the following reasons:
ThemesDesk Framework V2
- The new version of the ThemesDesk Framework lets you control the theme features from the backend. Certain unique features of the new version are:
- Several Widgets such as Twitter, Facebook Recommendations, Fan Box, Popular Questions
- 250+ Google Fonts to Select From
- Multiple Ad Layouts – 125 x 125 / 300 x 250
- Multiple Color Schemes
- 15 Minutes Setup.
- Complete Control of Theme
An Interactive Theme
The users only need to sign up and the questions can be submitted within few minutes with the help of an optional HTML WYSIWYG editor.
Question Details Page
The questions are clearly described with the answers on the Question Details Page.
The Signup Form is integrated with an inbuilt Re-Captcha that prevents any kind of Spam Registrations. This also makes the sign up safe and secure.
A design can be easily created with the help of Color Switchers. You can also choose from 10 color schemes available.
The questions and answers are displayed on the sidebar of the theme in Featured Posts.
Use of Level Ratings to Engage the Users
Your rating levels can be easily customized by the theme. Your users can engage themselves on the social platform by achieving higher level ratings.
The sidebar includes Recent Questions, Recent Answers, Twitter Widgets, Popular Posts, various ad layouts, Facebook Fanbox and Recommendations etc.
There is an addition of many new elements in the Q&A theme. These are:
- There is a separate page where you can change the password.
- The theme has a page for ‘Ask A Question’. The users only need to choose a category to type a question.
- Your profile can be edited and links of Facebook and Twitter account can be added. You can also upload your photo.
- The questions can be shared with your friends through the social networking options.
Check out the theme and share your opinions with us!