- Can your themes be used on WordPress.com?
- Can I add widgets and plugins to the theme?
- Can the theme be used on various domains?
- Can I change the theme as per my choice?
- Can I run the theme on Windows Server Environment?
- Can I modify the image of the Logo in the theme?
- Is it important to keep Themes desk in the footer?
- Can a blog be displayed on the theme?
- Do you provide any hosting service for WordPress themes?
- How a WordPress platform can be installed?
- Why do I receive an error when I install the theme?
- How a theme can be installed?
- Can I change the code?
- Can the credits be removed from the Themes?
- Are the themes customizable?
- Can I modify the logo?
- Can I modify theme colors and the link?
- Which other service do you offer?
- How many times do you update the themes?
- Which operating systems and browsers do you use to test your themes?
No. We use www.wordpress.org to create themes to be used on a WordPress platform. These themes cannot be used on WordPress.com.
Yes. Our themes comprise of widgetized sidebars. Most of these include featured widget sections and widgetized footers. Our themes have never faced any plugin problems.
Yes. There are no additional charges for using the theme on various domains.
Yes. You can change the images, layouts, colors, fonts and other features of the theme as per your choice. You can also remove or edit copyright notice which is placed at the footer of the theme.
Yes. WordPress can be installed on your windows server. You can easily run our themes on windows server environment.
Yes. Go to design settings or theme options. A URL for your logo can be added there.
No, it is not important. You can delete it. However, we advice you to join our affiliate program and place the link there.
Yes, you can display a blog. You can make any category as blog in the theme.
Yes, we certainly provide hosting. When you purchase our hosting package, a WordPress platform is installed on its own.
Visit the website of WordPress or buy our hosting package. A WordPress platform is installed automatically.
The zip file of the theme has various theme variations. If the downloaded file has multiple themes, do not install it otherwise an error will be shown. The file has to be unzipped and the themes should be installed individually.
Click on tutorials on the top to see the theme installation guide.
Yes. When you buy our theme, we give you permission to change the code. We only provide you support for the actual code of the theme.
Yes. You do not need to provide links or credits back to us. There is no encrypted code in our themes. So you can remove the links easily.
We offer various options to handle our themes. These options do not make any major changes in the design or layout of a theme. A theme file code can be used to make such custom solutions.
Yes. Go to ‘Appearance’ in WordPress admin. Click on ‘Header’.
Yes, you can change the theme color and the link. Our themes are designed to make this modification an easy process.
We offer support forums. You can post your query and we will answer it in 24 hours. Support forums are accessible once you buy a theme.
Whenever a feature has to be added or a bug is found, the theme is updated.
We use IE 7, IE 8, Opera, Safari, Chrome and Firefox to test our themes. Install WordPress and the themes will work on every operating system.