We support Custom Menus of WordPress. The menu items are placed in order by Custom Menus. Apart from handling the pages, Custom Menu lets you add custom links, post types and categories to your website’s main menu.
- Go to ‘Appearance’ in WordPress admin. Click on ‘Menus’.
- Create a menu. Give a ‘Menu Name’. Save it.
- Add Custom Links, Categories and pages to this menu.
- Organize the menu by placing links to the locations of your choice.
- Once you are done, save the changes.
You can add a home link to the menu through a custom link. Apply your website address as URL and ‘Home’ as label.